Movie lovers now have a wonderful tool to watch their favorite movies anywhere, anytime. YouTube Go allows users to stream or download their favorite local videos on their Android smartphone, iPad, iPhone, tablet, laptop and PC. It is another innovative product of YouTube. It gives you the opportunity to stream videos whenever you want to. With YouTube Go, you can download videos on your Android devices and watch later or share with family, friends, and colleagues. One of the greatest benefits of YouTube is that it doesn’t use much of your data.
YouTube Go lets you preview any video before streaming or downloading it. Previewing only a few still images of the video’s content minimizes your data usage. Another good news is that sharing your favorite videos with family and friends doesn’t use a single kilobyte of your data too. It also gives you the option to either watch videos in basic quality or HD. Videos you download using app can be sent to others seamlessly via Bluetooth.
Features of YouTube Go App
Some of the features of the app are as follows:
- Runs on Android 4.1 and higher, iOS, Windows PC and the app size is only 9.4 MB.
- There is no Video buffering. You can watch them anytime, anywhere – even with slow or no Internet connection.
- The app is designed to work with less storage.
- It comes with special features that allow users to download videos to their Android smartphones or SD card at no cost.
- The app lets you watch downloaded videos many times at your own pace.
Key Benefits of Using YouTube Go App on Android, iOS or PC
- The app gives you the ability to choose what you want to download or watch at any time.
- It provides instant video transfer to nearby friends through Bluetooth.
- The app lets you control your data usage. You can decide how many MBs you use on videos.
- It allows you to preview videos before downloading it.
- It is extremely fast. You don’t have to worry about your mobile device hanging. Download of videos happens at amazing speed.
Ways to Download YouTube Go from Google Play Store
To download app from Google Play Store, just follow the steps below:
- Tap on Play Store on your Android smartphone
- On the search bar, type, “YouTube Go”. A link having YouTube Go will pop up.
- Clicking on the link moves you to the download page.
- Tap the Install button to start the download.
- Click on Open to launch the app
- On the next page, tap the Next button to allow YouTube Go some certain permissions. Once you give your consent, you are ready to explore the “world of local movies”.
Other Wonderful Things That You can Download Using the App
YouTube Go has a lot of other wonderful things that you can download for free. Besides videos, you can download things like popular TV series/shows, songs, ‘how-to’s, comedy, movies, cooking, fashion and so on. In order to download any of these things, you don’t need to learn how to download what interests you differently. This is because almost everything you want to download from the YouTube Go app follows nearly the same process.