YouTube is as popular as the ordinary telephone. Everyone knows what YouTube is and how it works. Youtube is a relaxing tool for many people around the world. It really gives entertainment to viewers. YouTube app is the official app for Android phones and tablets created by Google. The app allows you to see what the world is watching. YouTube app provides the hottest music, videos, games, news entertainment trends, and so on. It gives you the opportunity to subscribe to channels you love. You can listen or watch videos on any device and even share with your family & friends. If your Android phone or tablet supports HDR, you’ll enjoy lots of quality content.
When you subscribe to channels, you’ll experience awesome entertainment from Youtube. It allows you to follow whoever you want without any form of restriction. There are no vague notifications or pop-ups. The YouTube app gives you access to new songs, movies trailers, stories review, news updates, Hollywood songs, motivational stories, documentary, etc. The app works great and the user interface is very easy to use. It makes videos look immersive and can even support HDR on select devices. YouTube app has Chromecast functionality and can help you subscribe to other YouTube services such as YouTube Premium and YouTube TV.
Features and Benefits of YouTube App
The benefits of YouTube app include:
- It allows you to upload and edit your own videos with filters and music
- The app’s Home tab feature allows you to easily browse personal recommendations
- It gives you the power to express your feelings with likes, comments, and shares
- The new Activity tab helps you manage your notifications.
- With the Account feature, you’ll be able to look up videos you’ve watched and liked.
- The Swipe feature helps you to remove videos from playlists you’ve created
- Using the Subscription tab, you can see the latest from your favorite channels. This helps you to find your favorite videos very fast.
How to Download the YouTube App on Android and iOS
Here are the steps to download the app on your mobile device:
- Open “Play Store” or App store on your device
- Type, “YouTube app”. A link with YouTube App for Android or iOS will appear.
- Select the link.
- On the next page, click “Install”. This will start the download and installation
- Click on “Open” to launch the app as soon as the installation is complete to get started.
YouTube app comes with an icon or swipe functionality that enables you to switch between recommended videos, your subscriptions, or your account. The app also gives you the opportunity to subscribe to your favorite channels, create playlists, edit and upload videos, express yourself with comments or shares, cast a video to your TV, and so on.