- Overview of Xbox One S
- Features and Benefits
- How to connect a wireless Xbox One controller to Xbox One S console
Xbox One S 1TB edition is a video game console launched by Microsoft in 2016. Xbox One S 1TB video game console comes with a range of media features such as a 4K Blu-ray player, 4K video streaming, and support for the entire library of Xbox One games. It offers users the best of Xbox One, providing them instant access to over 100 great games with 3 months of Xbox Game Pass. With Xbox One S 1TB, you can enjoy an expansive catalog of games carefully curated for high quality and fun gameplay, including fan favorites such as Halo 5: Guardians, Dirt Rally, and LEGO Batman.
The Xbox One S 1TB is within the Xbox One generation and can play all Xbox One-branded video games. It can also play a number of Xbox 360 and original Xbox backward-compatible titles. Xbox One S 1TB allows users to play with and against friends around the world with 3 months of Xbox Live Gold. Live Gold members are always entitled to perks such as free games each month. With the 4K output capability of the Xbox One S, you will be able to stream 4K movies and TV series via services like Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon and Microsoft’s own Movies & TV.
Features and Benefits of Xbox One S 1TB
Here are the key features and Benefits of Xbox One S:
- It comes with an awesome controller – The new controller is an enhanced revision of the critically acclaimed Xbox One controller.
- Xbox One S offers a huge game library with the capacity to play all the same games as the Xbox One. It also plays all games that are included in Xbox One X enhancements, even without the enhancements.
- Another good feature is the small size of this box. It is smaller than Xbox One and only slightly bigger than the Xbox One X. The external power supply is very sleek.
- It is significantly less expensive than the Xbox One X. Xbox One S includes a built-in UHD Blu-Ray drive, so you can watch Blu-Rays in native 4k.
- It provides good graphics since it can upscale games to 4K.
How to Connect a Wireless Xbox One Controller to your Console
There are two ways to connect the wireless controller to your console. Here are the steps to connect the controller using the console’s connect button:
- Power on your Xbox One S 1TB.
- Insert AA batteries (or rechargeable batteries from the Xbox One Play & Charge Kit) into the controller.
- Turn on your controller by pressing and holding the “Xbox” button. (The Xbox button is located in the middle of the controller near the top.) The Xbox button will flash. When the button stays lit, the controller is connected.
- Press and release the “Connect” button on the Xbox. On Xbox One S, the connect button is on the front right, below the power button.
- Within 20 seconds, press and hold the controller’s “Connect” button (a circular button on top of the controller as you hold it in your hands) until the controller’s Xbox button flashes a few times. That means it’s searching for a console. The Xbox button stays lit once it’s connected.
Repeat this for every additional controller. Note that you can connect up to eight wireless controllers to a console.
To connect a USB cable to use your Xbox One Wireless Controller without batteries, plug the micro-USB connector into the controller, and plug the other end into the Xbox One console. With a USB cable attached, your wireless controller converts to a wired controller. So, you don’t need to use standard alkaline batteries to power the controller functions while you’re using your controller as a wired controller.