CRM is an acronym for the Customer Relationship Management system. It is a data-driven application software that helps small businesses to improve the way they interact and do business with their clients. CRM software provides businesses with a solid platform to manage and maintain customer relationships. It helps organizations track engagements and sales, and deliver business intelligence, all in one place. Think of CRM especially Dynamics 365, if you are seeking to streamline your business processes. This is because it will help you to increase profitability in your sales, marketing, and service divisions.
Dynamics 365 is a CRM application that delivers a wide range of CRM services using five apps categories such as Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Management Service, Automation, and Marketing. They are well integrated such that they work seamlessly together. Simply put, you have the option of purchasing what your business needs at any point in time. You don’t need to buy everything at once. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, you can add a new app category as business needs arise. A strong CRM software like Microsoft Dynamics 365 helps you to develop, improve, retain and maximize your business relationships. It enables you to store and retrieve customer information on the go.
Why Deploy Dynamics 365 App as CRM Software?
Many businesses (big or small) choose Dynamics 365 app as a CRM software because:
- Dynamics 365 app is an easy-to-use application and available on your PC, tablets, and smartphones. It offers salespeople and business leaders the best tools for managing their data and updating records and status both online and offline.
- The app assists you in achieving greater business outcomes with its built-in intelligence and prescriptive guidance.
- When changes occur, you can extend the existing Microsoft Dynamics 365 app to accommodate the changes by building new solutions that integrate with other technologies on a flexible, scalable, and secure cloud platform.
- Dynamics 365 is very easy to set up. You can configure the app once and deploy it everywhere. It uses Microsoft cloud platform to provide comprehensive business applications that enable people to do their best work by unifying relationships, processes, and data.
- It gives room for innovation and creativity. You can drive business results using Dynamics 365 app. This is because it incorporates artificial intelligent.
What Can I do with Dynamics 365 App as a CRM?
Dynamics 365 app makes the customer-facing functions of your business easier. With the Dynamics 365 CRM app you can:
- Enable responsive customer service
- Provide business intelligence
- Track sales opportunities
- Centralize customer information
- Analyze data
- Facilitate communications
- Automate marketing interactions
There are times when the task of running a business becomes very stressful. Situations arise when business activities such as meetings, marketing campaigns, data analysis, customer care, etc, all happen simultaneously. Managing such situations could be very demanding on those whose responsibility it is to keep all business activities at their optimal levels. To save yourself of such stress, consider the integration of a powerful CRM solution like Dynamics 365. The app can be downloaded from the Microsoft store.