Twitch Prime is a global gaming service offering that gives users access to games and in-game loot. It comes with several perks and in-game exclusives. Twitch Prime offers users the opportunity to subscribe to their favorite channels at no extra cost. It is part of Amazon Prime and Prime Video membership scheme. Members have access to hundreds of movies and exclusive TV shows with Prime Video. This writeup describes all the necessary steps for easy Twitch account signup, login, subscription, and streaming.
- Twitch Prime Overview.
- How to Sign Up for Twitch Prime account.
- Twitch Prime Login Procedure.
- How to Subscribe to Twitch Prime Channel.
- Twitch Subscription Cost?
- How to Stream on Twitch.
It is true that with your Prime Video subscription, you get monthly Amazon Twitch prime channel subscription at no extra cost. This, you can use on any Partner or Affiliate channels, exclusive emotes, and chat badge. However, if you are in Amazon Prime country, you’ll need a full Amazon Prime membership. When you upgrade to Amazon Prime, your Prime Video subscription will be canceled automatically. Amazon Prime Countries include Austria, Australia, Spain, Japan, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Singapore, UAE, UK, Germany, Belgium, Mexico, Canada, Italy, France, and the US. It’s important to note that Twitch Prime is not available in countries like China and India.
Twitch Prime Signup Procedure
You can sign up for an account in three main ways. First, you can sign up for an account neither having Amazon Prime account nor Prime Video account. Second, you can sign up your with Amazon Prime account. Finally, you can also sign up with your existing Prime Video account.
How to Sign Up for Twitch Prime Account Without Amazon Prime or Prime Video Membership.
If you’re neither an Amazon Prime member nor Amazon Prime Video member and do not live any of the Amazon Prime countries mentioned above, follow the steps below to Sign up:
1. On the web browser of your device type: twitchprime.com and hit the enter button. This will take you to the homepage.
2. In the top right corner of the signup page, set your country of residence to Prime Video worldwide plan.
3. Next, create an Amazon Prime Video account by providing your email address and password.
4. Verify your email address by entering the One-Time-Password you will receive.
5. Add a Payment Method. Amazon accepts all major credit and debit cards including VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, etc.
6. Start your Prime Video membership. You can start with a 7-day free trial, then USD$2.99 for the first 6 months, USD$5.99 thereafter.
7. Sign in to your Amazon account.
8. Log in to or Sign Up for your Twitch account by visiting twitch.tv
9. Click to link your Amazon account to your Twitch account to unlock numerous benefits that comes with it.
How to Sign Up for Twitch Prime Account with your Amazon Prime and Prime Video Membership.
Amazon Prime members have access to Twitch Prime at no extra cost by linking their Amazon accounts to their Twitch accounts.
1. Visit twitchprime.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon account.
3. Click “Link Twitch Account” at the top left corner of your screen to access your benefits.
Twitch Prime Login.
It is very easy to log in to your Twitch account. Here are the steps you can use:
- On the web browser of your device, type: twitchprime.com and hit the enter button. This will take you to the homepage.
- Click the “Sign In” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose your country of residence if prompted. Else, click the “Continue Signing” button
- Enter your Amazon account details – email address and password. This enables you to make purchases on Twitch or enable Twitch Prime.
- Click the “Sign-In” to complete the login process.
How to Subscribe to Live Channels.
There are four basic tiers of Twitch subscription that you can use. You can use the free subscription tier, Tiers 1, 2 or 3. Below are the steps that you can use to subscribe to any channel of your choice.
- Go to www.twitch.tv
- Click the “Browse” tab at the top left corner of the screen.
- Under Live Channels, select your preferred Partner or Affiliate Channel.
- Click the “Subscribe” button at the top right corner of the Affiliate live channel.
- Choose the subscription plan the suits you. You can get Free Subscription with Twitch Prime by clicking the “Start Your Free Trial” button.
How Much Does Twitch Subscription Cost?
You can choose to start with your 7-days free trial when you sign up. Nevertheless, to enjoy other benefits, subscription is a great way to directly support the streamers you cherish. Tier 1 subscription costs $2.49 for the first month and renews at $4.99 monthly thereafter. Tier 2 subscription includes all Tier 1 benefits plus one exclusive Emote and renews at $9.99 monthly. Lastly, Tier 3 subscription includes all Tier 1 benefits plus 2 exclusive Emotes and renews at $24.99 per month.
How to Stream on Twitch.
Twitch Prime allows users to stream chat. You will need to sign in to your account to join a chat room. To stream on Twitch, go to twitch.tv, click the Stream Chat button at the top right corner of the screen, enter your sign in details and join your chat room.