Souq now amazon.ae is probably one of the largest online shopping stores in the Middle East (Arab world). Amazon.ae (former souq) is now part of Amazon’s global network of online stores. Souq operates in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and Egypt as Souq.com KSA and Souq.com Egypt respectively. The UAE online shopping section operates as Amazon.ae. Souq offers users great products at low prices. You can shop millions of awesome products from any of the shopping outlets and get fast shipping. Souq allows customers to even pay cash on delivery for local deliveries. It also ships orders internationally.
- Souq or Amazon.ae Overview.
- Amazon.ae Product Categories.
- How to Order Items from Souq or Amazon.ae.
- Steps to Create Amazon.ae Account.
There are lots of great opportunities that Souq offers online shoppers who use the e-commerce website. It allows users to shop millions of items from the comforts of their living room. With Souq, you’ll enjoy several mouth-watering offers on mobile and electronics purchases. When you buy certain items you can get up to 30% or more off. Amazon.ae offers users Prime domestic shipping in which you get free Next-Day Delivery on eligible domestic items. It also offers users the opportunity to subscribe to Amazon Prime and Prime Video. Above all, most products come at a great discount. Souq offers users the opportunity to shop either in English or Arabic.
Souq (Amazon.ae) Product Categories
Souq.com is an easy to use online shopping portal that allows you to shop by Category. When you go to the Souq website (amazon.ae), you can shop by way of selecting a particular product category and adding items to your cart. This is possible even when you are not signed in. So, if you decide to shop by Category you’ll see the following product categories:
- Amazon Kindle E-readers
- Computers & Office Supplies
- Amazon Devices.
- Women’s Clothing & Shoes.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- Mobiles, Tablets & Accessories
- TV, Appliances & Electronics
- Men’s Clothing & Shoes
- Watches, Bags & Accessories
- Health, Beauty & Perfumes.
- Home, Kitchen & Pets.
- Toys, Games & Baby
- Tools & Home Improvement
- Sports, Fitness & Outdoors
- Video Games
How to Order Items from Souq or Amazon.ae
Souq sells items that ship locally and internationally. It’s important to note that not every item ships internationally. Unlike the items that ship globally, you can select the payment option of “Cash on Delivery” for local deliveries ONLY. So, if you are in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), for example, you can choose to pay at the point of delivery. Here are the steps that you can use to order items from Amazon.ae:
- On the web browser of your device, type: www.souq.com or www.amazon.ae and hit the enter or send button. This will take you to the Amazon.ae homepage.
- Hover over the “Shop by Category” tab at the top left corner of your screen.
- Select your “Category” of choice.
- Search for the item you want and click on it.
- Next, review the price tag and product details.
- Click “Add to cart”.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 above to add more items to your cart.
- Then, go to your shopping cart page and click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Choose a payment method to use to pay for Order items.
- For local delivery, you can select pay by “Cash on Delivery”, and proceed. Else, select the appropriate payment option for goods that ship internationally and follow the instructions to complete.
How to Create Amazon.ae Account
Souq or Amazon.ae account creation is very simple and straightforward. Amazon.ae is available in both English and Arabic languages. When you visit the website you can set your language preferences. You can choose English or Arabic by hovering over the “Globe” icon. The “Globe” icon is under the Search bar and next to “Account & Lists” tab and marked “EN”. So, when you hover over it, you can choose “EN” to be served in “English” or “AR” to be served in Arabic. This allows you to create or sign up for an account using the English or Arabic version of the website.
Amazon.ae account creation gives you full access to Amazon.ae online shopping features and exclusive offers. There are a lot of Flash sale and other exclusive offers such as Amazon Prime, Prime Video, and Twitch Prime. It also gives the opportunity to shop and manage your orders from anywhere. Below are the steps you can use to create an Amazon.ae account:
- On the web browser of your device, type www.amazon.ae or www.souq.com and hit the enter button. This will take you to the homepage.
- Hover over the “Hello, Sign in Account & Lists” tab at the upper right corner of the homepage.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Start here” against the New Customer? tab.
- Enter your name and mobile number. You can use your email address if you want by selecting “Use your email instead” link.
- Input your password
- Next, click on “Continue” and follow the instructions to complete the signup process. Note that Amazon will send a text message to verify your phone number.
Souq.com is a great e-commerce website with links to Souq.com Suadi and Souq.com Egypt online shopping websites. You can access the KSA’s and Egypt’s sections of the online stores from Amazon.ae website. When you visit www.amazon.ae homepage, scroll down to the bottom page and select the respective e-commerce platforms (Souq.com Suadi or Souq.com Egypt). Alternatively, you can visit the respective page directly from your web browser. Just type: suadi.souq.com for KSA portal or egypt.souq.com for the Eygpt online shop.
The Souq homepage provides user-friendly navigational tools like Shop by Category, Your Amazon.ae, Today’s Deals, Sell, and Help tabs. Others are Account & Lists, Orders, Try Prime and Carts tabs. If you like, you can try Prime by clicking on the icon. This will allow you to enjoy the awesome benefits that come with Amazon Prime. During the 30 days free trial period, Prime domestic sipping will allow you to ship eligible domestic items for free.
MORE: Best Amazon Prime Movies