Shutterstock is one of the foremost stock photography company in the world today. It has probably one of the best photography technology platforms for high definition stock photos, video footage, and other assets. Shutterstock offers free license images, videos, music, and editorial assets. It has millions of users across the globe and provides custom content to many popular brands. For all your creative projects, Shutterstock has got one of the largest collection of royalty-free stock images, photos, and videos that you can download and use. There are over 256M royalty-free images on Shutterstock website – with over 1.5M new stock image uploads on a weekly basis.
- Shutterstock Overview.
- How to Download Shutterstock Free Images Without Watermark.
- How to Sign Up for a Free Account.
Shutterstock has created a huge stock photo agency marketplace for everyone. Today, many individuals, agencies and brands use Shutterstock assets and services. Individuals like website designers, media practitioners as well as photography contributors find Shutterstock very useful. Others include Ad agencies, national and international magazine publishers, TV and Film production outfits, etc. Shutterstock offers a wide range of HD stock photo subscription plans for individuals and enterprise customers. So, if you want to download stock images in HD royalty-free, Shutterstock.com is the site to visit.
How to Download Shutterstock Free Images Without Watermark
You can download free Shutterstock images or photos, videos, and vectors for free without watermark. With Shuttestock free account, you can download license stock photos or videos, vectors, and illustrations royalty-free images. Below are the steps you can use to download free stock images:
1. On Microsoft Edge browser, type: www.shutterstock.com/search/free+download and hit the enter button. You can also copy the URL and paste on Microsoft Edge browser. This will take you to the homepage.
2. Sign In with your Shutterstock account details, if prompted.
3. Scroll down to browse the available free images. You can also use different tabs, the search bar, and other search criteria to search for stock photos of your choice.
4. Hover over the “image” and click on the + Save button.
5. Log in to your Shuttestock account, if prompted.
6. On the “Save to Collection” popup window, “Right Click” on the “image” and select “Copy” from the drop-down. Do not create a new collection or search collection.
7. Paste the image on any Image Editor such as Paint, Photoshop, etc, and trim to size of your choice.
8. Then, Save and you’re good to go.
The same steps apply whenever you want to download free license images. Note that there is also a link under the “Free download images” section that you can use to download free stock video clips or footage too.
Shutterstock offers subscription plans for individuals and multiple users. Plans for individuals are the Value-priced Annual Plans which are billed monthly and the Prepaid Image Packs which are on demand. You can download the images within one year.
The Plans for Multiple Users are basically for project teams and enterprise. It gives you access and legal coverage for every user.
Here’s a comprehensive list of Shutterstock image packages and their prices:
- 5 images download anytime within one year costs $49 (Prepaid Image Packs)
- 10 images download per a month costs $29
- 25 images download anytime within one year will cost you $229 (Prepaid Image Packs)
- 50 images download per a month costs $99
- 350 images download monthly will cost you $169
- 750 images download per month costs $199
- Share up to 750 images with 2 Users monthly costs $379
- To share 750 images with 3 Users will cost you $479 a month.
- Sharing up to 750 images with 4+ Users monthly starts at $579
You can also compare Dreamstime subscription plans too. Dreamstime is one of the top stock photo selling sites.
How to Sign Up for a Free Account
With Shutterstock free account, you’ll be able to access some exclusive features www.shutterstock.com. Signing up for a free account gives you the ability to save and sort your favorite assets with Collections. You’ll be able to keep track of your download and browsing history. It allows you to share Collections with anyone, anywhere without restrictions. Besides, you can try before you purchase with downloadable comps. Isn’t that interesting? All you need to signup successfully is just an Internet-enabled device such as your smartphones, laptops, tablets or desktop computers.
Here are the steps that you can use to sign up for a free account:
- On the web browser of your device, type: www.shutterstock.com and hit the enter button. This will take you to the homepage.
- Click on the Sign up tab at the upper right corner of your screen. Note that if you already have an existing account, you can click on the Log in tab to sign in. Else, continue with the steps below.
- On the next popup window, enter your email address and any password of your choice.
- Then, click on the Continue tab. This will automatically log you into your new Shutterstock free account.
Shutterstock offers licenses to millions of global customers. These licenses give them unlimited digital reproduction rights and worldwide usage. Shutterstock accepts all major credit cards such as American Express (Amex), Discover, Mastercard, and Visa. It also provides enterprise custom solutions that perfectly fit your corporate needs.