PPC which stands for Pay Per Click is an online advertising and marketing solution that many popular search engines such as Google, Bing, etc., provide. Google Ads PPC refers to Google’s (former Adwords Express) online advertising platform which allows enterprises to promote their products and services. Whether you run a small to medium or large business, Google Ads provides one of the best ways to advertise on YouTube, Google Search Engine, and many other websites. Google Ads PPC works in a very simple way. It displays your ad when internet users search online for the products and services you provide. PPC is an internet marketing model in which you pay a fee whenever a site visitor clicks on your ad links or gives you a call.
With Google Ads PPC, you’ll be able to set your marketing goals and budget limits. The most popular form of Google Ads PPC is the Google Search Engine Advertising. This is because it allows businesses to bid for ad placement on the search engine’s sponsored links, displays or videos. You can set ads goals such as driving more phone calls or visitors to your business website. Adwords Express pay-per-click allows you to target certain users and gives you the flexibility you need. There’s no restriction as to the number of times you can start or stop your ads. In simple terms, Google Ads PPC allows your ads or links to appear in the top spot of Google Search Engine Result Pages (SERP), Maps or YouTube Video Ads.
Types of Google Ads PPC Campaign Process
There are three main types of Google Ads PPC campaign processes that businesses can use to promote their products and services. You can use any of the following PPC processes to get your ads in front of your potential customers. They include:
- Search PPC campaigns appear in basic text format, mostly as sponsored links. A typical Search ads campaign can appear within or alongside other organic listings on Google SERP when a visitor searches for a similar product or service that you offer.
- Video PPC campaigns are basically a few seconds ads-based videos that last about 6 to 15 seconds. The video ads show right before or during YouTube streaming content.
- Display PPC campaigns are image-based display ads. They basically appear on websites or apps that your online customers visit on a daily basis.
It’s important to note that there are other advanced PPC campaign types such as Shopping campaigns, App Campaigns, etc.
Benefits of Google Ads PPC (Adwords Express)
Google Ads offers users a lot of benefits when they sign up. First, the signup process is absolutely free and you can even have a Google Ads specialist handle your setup without stress. Second, you don’t have to be tech savvy in order to manage your Google Ads PPC account. The good news is that you pay only for results, such as clicks to your website or calls to your business. Here are other benefits that you can enjoy too:
- Increase in your online sales, reservations, and signups. Adwords Express helps you to drive website visits. PPC uses online ads to direct visitors to your e-commerce or corporate website.
- Generates more business calls for you. With pay per click or call, you can increase the number of customer calls. The ads basically feature your mobile phone number and a click-to-call button. In other words, PPC helps you to get more business deals via calls.
- Gives people the direction to your store via Google Map. You can get more customers to visit your retail outlet through ads that help people to locate your business on Google Maps.
How Does Google Ads Pay Per Click Work?
In line with our earlier explanation, Pay Per Click (PPC) simply means that you only pay for an ad if any user clicks on it. That is to say that Google Ads PPC can help you reach more relevant customers. How does it work? It is very simple. Just sign up for a Google Ads account, create your message and Google will handle the rest for you.
How to Run Google Ads Pay Per Click Campaign
Below are the steps you can use to run Google Ads campaign:
- On the web browser of your device, type: ads.google.com and hit the enter button
- Sign in with your Google account (Gmail). You can use your existing Google account to sign up or create a new one. Alternatively, you can call a Google Ads specialist on 1-844-245-2553 to get you set up in a few easy steps at no cost.
- Click on Campaign tab at the upper left corner of your screen
- Tap +NEW CAMPAIGN button at the middle of the new window and select New Campain from the drop-down menu
- Set your goal by selecting either the Sales, Leads, Website Traffic, Product and Brand consideration, Brand awareness & reach, App Promotion tabs. You can hover over each goal to reveal what it does.
- Choose your campaign type – Search, Display, Shopping or Video.
- Select the ways you’d like to reach your goal and click Continue
- Choose who you want to reach, stating location, language, and audiences
- Set your budget cap and choose your ad bid type
- Select Ad extension type
- Click SAVE AND CONTINUE tab and follow instructions to complete.
Google Ads Pay Per Click Pricing
Google Ads PPC doesn’t have any specific price checklist. It is free to sign up and you’ll pay for displaying ads. The only time you pay is when someone clicks your ad, views your video on YouTube, or calls your business. You are in full control of your budget. With Google Ads PPC, you’ll not pay more than your daily budget times the average number of days in a month. However, some days you might spend less than your daily budget, and on other days, you might spend up to twice as much. So, it varies depending on what users are clicking.