Tech firms like Google, Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, etc, create innovative solutions that simplify the processing of different workloads for businesses and individuals. One of these great solutions is the Microsoft’s Portal Office 365 which is an end user interface console for Office 365. Portal Office 365 provides 3 tabs interface for non-admin users to log into Office 365 with either their work or school email address. Note that personal Microsoft email account cannot be used to log into Portal Office 365.
Portal Office 365 offers 3 tabs interface for users in exciting ways to help companies and staff save time, become more efficient and achieve their goals seamlessly. There is one tab for Outlook, one for the SharePoint Team Site, and one for a general Home screen. The general Home screen allows users to set up their account and launch the Office Web Apps. Portal Office 365 also provides system administrators best platform to manage other functions such as SharePoint Online, Lync Online, Exchange Online and other options such as access to the Office 365 Licensing and Billing.
4 Amazing Benefits of Portal Office 365
There are a lot of benefits that users stand to gain when they log in to Portal Office 365 using their work or school email address. Portal Office 365 offers users new experience through its integrated functinalities. Some of the benefits include:
- Portal Office 365 gives you the ability to use Live Events feature. A Live Event feature allows you the opportunity to effectively share updates to small or large group using a smart phone, laptop or desktop computer. Such events can be viewed by other team members in Microsoft Stream, Microsoft Teams, or Yammer.
- It includes Workplace Analytics tool that helps companies to identify and address relationship challenges such as too many meetings. Workplace Analytics has team-focused dashboards which can assist campanies recognize collaboration patterns that have an effect on a business’ effectiveness.
- Portal Office 365 allows you to use Microsoft Whiteboard app on Windows 10. With this app, you can collaboratively share ideas with other team members. It allows you to create virtual sticky notes and gives you the capability to draw, write, and add images. Team members can use a pen, touchscreen, and/or keyboard to share ideas without having to be in the same room. They can work from any location around the world in their separate devices.
- It gives you easy access to your Outlook mail, SharePoint Team Site, general Home screen and other Office 365 suite.
How to Sign In to Portal Office 365
- From any browser, open to Microsoft Online URL: portal.office.com or you can type: office365.com and hit the Enter tab.
- Click on Sign In button at the top right-hand side of the Office 365 homepage
- Enter your work or school email address and select Next.
- On the next page, enter your password and select Sign in.
Signing in gives you full access to your Outlook inbox, calendar, contacts, tasks, OneDrive and your company’s existing SharePoint sites. You will be able to download and install the newest versions of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Skype for Business. This is applicable to users whose Office 365 plan includes Office desktop applications.