In This Article:
- PayPal Credit Card Overview.
- Features and Benefits
- How to Apply for PayPal Cashback/Extras Mastercard Credit Card.
- Card Activation.
- How to Add Multiple Cards to Your PayPal Account.
PayPal offers three main forms of credit cards to millions of users in the United States. Users can get either PayPal Cashback Mastercard, PayPal Smart Connect Card or PayPal Extras Mastercard credit cards depending on their needs and creditworthiness. PayPal credit card is exclusively designed for PayPal users in the US. The card allows you to carry a balance and rack up reward points as you use the card.
With PayPal credit card, you’ll be able to make purchases everywhere Mastercard is accepted, from your PayPal account, in stores or online. The PayPal Cashback Mastercard credit card gives you the opportunity to earn 2% cash back on every purchase you make. Millions of users like PayPal Credit Card because of its availability and convenience. PayPal Extras Mastercard credit card allows you to earn points for the purchases you make daily.
Features and Benefits of PayPal Cashback Mastercard
- The card does not attract an annual fee
- You’ll earn cash rewards every time you use your card. There are no purchase exceptions.
- The card allows you to redeem cash rewards directly to your PayPal balance at any time and there’s no redemption cap.
- Users earn 2% cash back on every purchase everywhere Mastercard can be used as a payment method.
Features and Benefits of PayPal Extras Mastercard
They are as follows:
- The card does not attract an annual fee.
- You’ll earn 3 points per $1 spent at gas stations and restaurants, 2 points per $1 spent at PayPal and eBay, and 1 point per $1 spent anywhere else, online or offline using MasterCard.
- Redeem points for rewards such as gift cards, travel vouchers, and cash back to your PayPal balance.
How to Apply for PayPal Cashback Mastercard or PayPal Extras Mastercard Credit Card
Here are the steps you can use to apply for PayPal credit card:
- Copy this URL: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-card/ and paste on the web browser of your device and hit the enter button. This will take you to the credit card homepage.
- Click on “Apply Now” button at the lefthand corner of the homepage.
- On the next page, “Log In” with your PayPal account details. Just enter your email address and password. If you don’t have one, you can sign up for PayPal account.
- Click on “Sign In” and follow the instructions to complete your application. Your application can be approved within 10 minutes. In some cases, could take longer. Upon approval of your application, it will take about 7-10 working days for your card to arrive.
How to Activate PayPal Extras Mastercard, eBay Extras Mastercard, and PayPal Cashback Mastercard.
There are two ways to activate your card. You can activate your card via a phone call to 866-300-6432 (PayPal Extras Mastercard), 866-780-6221 (PayPal Cashback Mastercard), and 866-571-3012 (PayPal Smart Connect). The second method of activation is through the web. Here are the steps you can use:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Tap on PayPal Mastercard.
- Click on Services
- Select Activate Card.
- Enter the card number and 3-digit security code.
- Click on Activate to complete the activation process.
Note that your card will be added to your PayPal account automatically. When making a purchase with your PayPal account, just choose PayPal Mastercard as your payment source. You can also log into your PayPal account to set your PayPal Mastercard as your preferred payment method.
How to Add Multiple Cards to Your PayPal Account
Below are the steps to add multiple Cards to your PayPal Account:
- Sign in to your PayPal Account.
- Navigate to the Wallet tab and click on it.
- Click Link a card in the Credit and debit cards section.
- Enter the required information.
- Click Save.
It is important to note that when you add your debit or credit card to your account, you may be required to confirm it. PayPal account allows you to add up to 8 credit or debit cards by design.
PayPal credit card is only issued to persons who are at least 18 years of age and reside in the United States or its territories. The card issuance is subject to credit approval by Synchrony Bank.