PayPal Business is one of the best financial application for managing a business. With the app, you can create & send invoices, track sales, organize your business and manage your money on the go. PayPal Business is perfect for invoices, very easy to use, and a great tool for any online business. It’s ideal for business owners who sell merchandise. PayPal Business mobile app is very secure, convenient, reliable and consistent.
With the new PayPal Business app for Android and iOS, you’ll be able to track sales, manage your account balance easily especially when you’re on the move. You can quickly see what you have and transfer to your bank account right from within the app. The app makes it easy for you to stay on top of your account activity. PayPal Business offers you the opportunity to view customer information wherever business takes you.
7 Amazing Features of PayPal Business App
No matter the type of PayPal account you have (Personal or Business) or whether your business is large or small, PayPal Business app will be useful to you. People believe that it performs better than the regular PayPal app. The amazing features of the app are as follows:
- The ability to search for transactions and view transaction details. In other words, it helps you to manage sales and track your account activity.
- It allows you to transfer money to a bank account.
- The app allows you to have easy access to your customers’ information as well as contact them via phone, email or text messages.
- It offers you the ability to create and send invoices.
- With the app, you can manage your Working Capital loan
- You can provide refunds using the app.
- The app gives you the opportunity to see your monthly, quarterly and yearly sales trends at a glance.
Things You Can Do with PayPal Business App
1. Sales and Business Account Management
PayPal Business app gives you the control you need to grow your business. With the app, you can see your daily sales, and view your business’ monthly, quarterly and yearly sales all in one place. It helps you to manage your account activities.
2. Create, Send and Receive Payment:
You can create, send and manage invoices quickly from the app. The app also has an inbuilt PayPal invoice maker that makes it easy for you to send payment reminders to customers directly from your smartphone or tablet.
3. Money Transfer
PayPal Business app is a mobile money management app that saves you time and removes completely the need to go to banking hall for money transfer. In just a few clicks, you can transfer money to your linked merchant bank account, issue refunds, and send money.
4. Access Customer Information
The app gives you easy access to customer contact information and transaction history. You can get in touch with your customers directly from your smartphone or tablet.
5. Remit Payment to your PayPal Working Capital Loan Account
If you have a PayPal Working Capital Loan, you can make payments and track your repayment progress from the app.
How to Download PayPal Business App
Here are steps to download the app:
- Go to the Google Play Store for Android users or Apple App Store for iOS users.
- On the search bar, type “PayPal Business”. A link having “PayPal Business” will appear.
- Click on the link from the search results. This will take you to the download page.
- Tap “Install” to start the download and installation
- Click on “Open” to get started.
Note that the PayPal Business app is about 21 MB in size and runs on Android 4.4 and higher. It offers business owners a fast, safe and simple way to create and send invoices, get or receive payment, and manage their funds right from their mobile smartphone and tablet.