With productivity tool such as Office 365 created by Microsoft Corporation, processing of different workloads by employees either at home or in the workplace has become very simple and easy. In the past, managing several files and documents could be very tedious and posed serious challenges to a lot of workers. All that has changed because with Office 365, performing various tasks such as word processing, data analysis, mailing, graph/report generation, etc, are now enhanced. If you are conversant with Microsoft Office Suite, you will find Office 365 very easy to use. All you need is Office 365 Login to get started.
- Overview Office 365 Login.
- How to Sign In to Office 365.
Office 365 Login is a highly secure means of accessing Microsoft product service offerings. It involves a step by step approach which starts with user authentication. The user provides his or her Microsoft account credentials in order to gain access. As soon as a user completes the Office 365 Login process, he or she will be able to access many features of Office 365. These unique features help a worker to collaborate from anywhere. With this tool, there is no distance. In fact, Office 365 helps workers to bring their work in one place, their location notwithstanding.
Features and Benefits of Office 365 Login
There are a number of benefits that come with Office 365 sign in. They include:
- Office 365 is a tool for collaboration. It allows you to create a secure portal on outlook where you can meet clients and work collaboratively with others online.
- With your Microsoft account, you can work on the go. This gives you flexibility and freedom to multitask on the go. You can have access to documents in different client’s locations as long as you have your Office 365 login credentials. Such login credentials include your Microsoft account’s username and password.
- Office 365 comes with a 1TB OneDrive cloud storage with advanced security features. There are no major security concerns when working with Office 365 app. All you need to do is to keep your login details securely. Microsoft provides a highly secure platform for users to work with.
- With Office 365 apps, you don’t have to worry about anything because it has in-built task-specific tools to enable you to achieve your work seamlessly. It is just like an ancient saying “putting a round peg in a round hole”. That’s to say that you Office 365 app will provide you tools that you are comfortable with.
- Office 365 has a lot of benefits across its three main variants – Business, Enterprise, and Education. It also has a unique Adaptive Cards feature, which allows a manager to approve an expense report, for example, right in a card. You can find this feature in Outlook and Teams message. You can as well pay bills in a card using Microsoft Pay. It also allows you to stay connected with friends and family anywhere, any time via Skype functionality. To enjoy the Skype feature, you need a Skype account.
- There is an excellent 24/7 online technical support through chat or phone with experts at Microsoft. You can also use Office 365 across multiple devices such as PCs, MacBook, Tablets, and smartphones such as Windows, Android, and iOS. Note that Android and iOS devices require a different app download.
How to Sign In to Office 365
Office 365 sign in is very easy. To enjoy Office 365 services, you must have an active Microsoft account. You also need a device that can access any of the office 365 app services. Here are the steps to follow when you want to sign in to Office 365:
- On the web browser of your device, type: login.microsoftonline.com and hit the enter or send button. This will take you to Microsoft Sign in page.
- Enter your “Microsoft account e-mail address, phone number or Skype ID”.
- Click Next.
- Enter your “Microsoft account password”.
- Click onthe “Next” button to complete the Office 365 Sign In process.
Alternatively, you can repeat steps 2 – 5 using either of these URLs:
login.live.com or Office365.com. In case, you decide to use Office365.com, click on the picture icon at the top upper right corner of the screen to open the login page.
Completing the above steps gives you full access to the services Office 365 offers. It has very flexible subscription plans – annually and monthly. Users select the option that best suits their needs. Alternatively, you can also sign into Office 365 by visiting login.live.com. In case you do not have an active Microsoft account, you can sign up for Office 365 for free in a few easy steps. You can sign up for free on the Microsoft Corporation official website which is microsoft.com.