We are always in search of tools that could allow us to stay productive and efficient every day. One of such tools is Microsoft 365 which is designed for professionals and businesses. Microsoft 365 is a suite of apps and services centered around business and personal productivity. It is cloud-based and allows you to share and access files from anywhere. Microsoft 365 is similar to Office 365 but both are different. We will look at the differences in another article. It is important to note that Office 365 is a subset of Microsoft 365.
If you are thinking of deploying a more a secure, reliable, performance-optimized, and mobile collaborative working environment that is cost-effective, Microsoft 365 is the way to go. This is because it provides a bundle of services such as Office 365 suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, SharePoint, Skype for Business, OneDrive, Teams, Planner, Yammer, etc.) and other services including Windows 10 Enterprise, Enterprise Mobility & Security (EMS), and machine learning.
Benefits of Microsoft 365 Login
Microsoft 365 has a lot of uniques features and offers users several benefits whenever they log in. It comes in three main flavors – Microsoft 365 for Business, Enterprise, and Education. The benefits are as follows:
- Logging in gives you full access to the combined features and toolsets from the Windows 10 operating system, the Office 365 productivity suite, and the Enterprise Mobility and Security (EMS) system. This is used to establish authentication and security protocols for employees and systems to protect data, systems and unlawful access to sensitive information.
- It gives you flexibility and freedom to multitask on the go. You can have access to documents in different client’s locations as long as you have your Microsoft 365 Login credentials. Such login credentials include your Microsoft account’s username and password.
- There is nothing to worry about switching to Microsoft 365 because it is a task-specific tool helps you accomplish your work efficiently. Microsoft 365 app will provide you tools that you are comfortable with. Since it is a bundle of already existing services, switching is very easy.
- It is a tool for collaboration and high productivity either at home or in the workplace. It allows you to create a secure portal on outlook where you can meet clients and work collaboratively with others online.
How to Log In to Your Microsoft 365 Account
There are certain minimum requirements users must meet before they can be able to log in successfully into Microsoft 365. Users must have an active Microsoft account. You also need a device that can access any of the Microsoft 365 app services. There is a need for either a monthly or annual subscription. To log in to Microsoft 365, follow the steps below.
- Open either Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint document on your device. If you have no such file previously saved, you can create one from the installed Microsoft Office app on your device.
- When the file opens, click on the “Three Dots” at the top right corner of your screen. A drop-down menu will appear. Note that the “Three Vertical Dots” is also known as “More Options” or File Menu tab.
- From the drop-down menu option, click on “Settings” icon depending on your device.
- Then, click on “Sign In” at the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your “Microsoft account e-mail address, phone number or your Skype ID“.
- Provide your “Microsoft account password” too.
- Then, click on the “Next” button to complete the Microsoft 365 Login process.
Microsoft 365 is a great tool that you can use to enhance your productivity even while on the go. In case you do not have an active Microsoft account, you can sign up for free in a few easy steps. Just go to Microsoft Corporation official website which is www.microsoft.com to sign up