To create a Netflix account, you’ll need to provide some basic personal information to Netflix via a web form. You will also be able to choose a membership plan, and pay by submitting your payment details. Netflix account signup gives new members access to all Netflix streaming service under the Netflix 30 days free trial offer.
Creating a Free Netflix Account:
1. Open a web browser or a Netflix app. To sign up for a Netflix account, you’ll need a web browser or a Netflix app.
2. Enter the Netflix sign up URL. On the web browser of your device, type: netflix.com/signup and hit the enter button. This will allow you to access the Netflix Sign-up menu.
3. Choose a membership plan. You can do this by clicking the “SEE THE PLANS” button at the bottom of the sign-up page. When the page loads, select the plan that suits your needs. You can select either Basic, Standard or Premium. In the USA, you’ll have the option of selecting a DVD plan which is not globally available. All you’ll need to do is to carefully review the features of each plan.
4. Create your account. You can do this by clicking the “CONTINUE” button and filling in your email address and setting a password. This will allow you to watch Netflix on any device, even on the go. If you DO NOT want to receive an email about Netflix special offers, check the “Please do not email me Netflix special offers” button. Then, click on the “Continue” button to proceed.
5. Add a payment method for after your free one month trial period. You can do this by selecting either Credit/Debit card or PayPal option at the bottom of the page.
Adding a Payment Method:
You can add your Credit or Debit card details. Netflix accepts payment from major credit/debit or prepaid card providers such as VISA, MasterCard and American Express. It also accepts payment via PayPal.
7. Review your entry. If everything looks okay, proceed by clicking the “START MEMBERSHIP” button.
8. PayPal option. Click the text field provided to do so. To complete the Netflix account signup, click the “CONTINUE TO PayPal” button. You will be redirected to the PayPal login page. Then, log in to PayPal using your email address and password.
9. Review the Information from Netflix.com. You can do this by reviewing the payment information on the page. If you’re okay with it, click the “Agree & Continue” button to proceed.
However, if you wish to continue your membership plan beyond the 30 days free trial period, you’ll have to pay. Netflix will charge the membership fee you chose at signup to your payment method every month until you cancel.
Paying for Netflix Membership Plan:
Always make sure to choose a plan that suits your needs. You can do this by choosing a membership plan that you want at signup or by upgrading/downgrading your existing plan.
- Choose Basic Netflix Plan of $7.99 monthly, if you want to stream movies or TV shows to one (1) screen or device in SD quality.
- Select the Standard plan for $9.99 a month, if you want to watch movies or award-winning TV shows on 2 screens at a time with HD quality.
- Choose Premium at $11.99 per month if you want to stream movies to 4 devices at a time with HD and UHD quality.
Netflix account offers new members the opportunity to enjoy full access to Netflix streaming services during the 30 days free trial period. The signup process is very simple to complete and does not take up to 5 minutes. Netflix will only charge your payment method after the trial period ends and you did not cancel your membership. Netflix account also offers existing members the ability to manage their subscriptions.