In view of the massive growth in smartphone industry today, having an email account is now a way of life. A lot of people have multiple email accounts. This is not always without some challenges because most email account holders tend to forget or confuse their login details. Hotmail Login provides Microsoft account users a personalized mail service just like Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. It is very easy to log in to Hotmail. If you have ever logged into any other email service before, Hotmail Login wouldn’t be a problem.
To be able to log in to Hotmail, you must be an existing user. If you don’t have an existing account, you can sign up for one. You will require at least username or Email address and password to access your Hotmail account. To log in successfully, you must type in your username Email address and password correctly. You must ensure that Caps lock is not turned on because the password is case sensitive. It is also important to safeguard your password in order to avoid your account being compromised. If you log in to your Hotmail account on a shared computer, do not forget to log out when you’re done.
Benefits of Hotmail Account
There are some unique features such as personalized email account that users of Hotmail or Outlook can enjoy. You can send and receive emails at no cost. It offers users some level of free Tier 1 storage. With your Hotmail account, you can promote your business through the use of different marketing channels. You can facilitate communications on the go. It helps you to stay connected and be abreast of happenings around you and much more.
Hotmail Login or Outlook Account Sign In Steps
In order to have access to your Outlook or Hotmail account, you must enter your Email address or username and password. There is also the need for Internet-enabled devices such as Windows phones/tablets, Android smartphones, Ipads, iPhones, Laptops, Desktop PC, etc. Here are the steps to log in to your Hotmail account:
- From any browser, type: www.hotmail.com and hit the Enter key on your device. This will lead you to the Outlook Email Homepage where you will see things like, “Create free account” or “Sign In” tabs at the middle of the page.
- Click on the “Sign In” button to continue.
- Enter your email address, phone number or Skype ID and select Next.
- On the next page, enter your password and select “Sign in”. It’s that simple! Ensure that you Caps lock is not turned on. This is because your password is case sensitive.
How to Create Hotmail Account
Creation of Hotmail account is very easy. If you don’t have Hotmail email address, you can create one by:
- Clicking on the “Create” button seen on the page. When prompted for an email address, type in your email address and Select “Next”
- On the next page, type in the password of your choice that you can easily remember and click Next.
Note that Outlook may request users to set up their time zone and language preferences. Just select your language and the time zone of the country where you live and then save the changes. Once your account is created, you can Sign In using the steps mentioned above or you may be logged in automatically. Don’t forget that Hotmail email account is the same as Outlook email account.