Folks who like convenience and speed find Google Shopping Express App very useful. With the app allows you can shop in many stores and checkout in a single place. Google Shopping Express allows you to shop from your favorite stores and get free delivery. Just order above the store minimum of $25 to $35 for free delivery. You can shop from popular US stores such as Costco Wholesale & Grocery, Boxed, Target, Best Buy, PetSmart, Walgreens, Bed Bath & Beyond, Fry’s Electronics, etc. In most stores, the minimum purchase to get free shipping has even dropped further to $15. This means that you can select items from a number of different stores and not pay any shipping fees. With the app, shopping becomes less stressful and you can find items very easily. Most stores offer prompt shipping but may attract minimal fees.
Items purchased using the Google Shopping Express app on your mobile device can be returned within 30 days. In this article, you’ll learn how to contact Google Express customer service if there’s an issue with your order. Google Shopping Express has excellent customer service tradition and the representatives are ready to assist with your queries. So, if you want to get your shopping done very fast, Google Shopping Express is the way to go. You can shop anytime on the app, website, or by voice using Google Assistant. Google Shopping Express app allows you to do everything within the App. You can shop, pay, and receive your receipt and tracking number, all in one place. There are a lot of offers, first order promo coupons, and special deals when you use the Google Express app.
Features and Benefits of Google Shopping Express
Google Express offers users in the continental United States (Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and Puerto Rico not inclusive) some uniques features and benefits. The features and benefits are as follows:
- Users get Free4Me items
- There’s no membership or hidden fee
- Free delivery for order above the store minimum of $25 to $35. In most cases, this can be as low as $15.
- Timely delivery. Most orders arrive within 1-3 days, depending on where you reside.
- Free returns within 30 days of purchase for almost all stores
- Excellent Customer Service
- Competitive pricing
- Special Offers, Promos & Deals
- It is very convenient and fast
- Works with smarts devices such as Google Home and other Google Assistant-enabled devices. You can order by voice. Isn’t that cool?
How to Download Google Express App
Below are the steps you can use to download the Google Express app from Play Store:
- Click the Play Store icon on your Android smartphone
- Type, “Google Express – Shopping Done Fast”. A link with “Google Express App” will appear.
- Click on the link. This will move you to the download page.
- Tap the “Install” button to start the download and installation.
- Click on “Open” to launch the app and follow instructions to set up.
How to Contact Google Express Customer Service
Whenever you’ve queries, complaints or require online support, you can contact Google Express on the Phone, via Live Chat or by Email via a Web Form.
A. Phone Call
You can call customer service helpdesk: (855) 869 – 4949 between 6 AM – 11 PM PT to resolve all problems with your order.
B. Live Chat
To initiate a Live Chat with a Google Express customer representative,
- Copy express.google.com/support/chat and paste on the web browser of your device. Then, hit the enter or search button to proceed.
- Enter your Name, the Order ID, and State your issue on the respective text fields.
- Click on START CHAT to start a chat session
C. Email Google Express Support via Web Form
It’s very easy to email Google Express Support.
- Just copy support.google.com/express/contact/order_issue_damaged and paste on the web browser of your device. Then, hit the enter or search button to launch the web form.
- Complete the form and
- Then, click Submit.
Folks at Google Express will receive your email and treat accordingly. It is important to note that Google Shopping Express app runs on Android 4.2 and higher. It is about 14 MB in size.