Smart folks use Gmail because of the enormous benefits they drive from the free email service Google provides. When users complete Gmail sign up process, they gain unrestricted access to other Google product offerings such as Google Drive, Chrome, YouTube, Google Map, and so on. You can sign up for Gmail using the Gmail app or via the web on your Android or Windows phones, tablets, laptops, and desktop computers. Gmail is a fully managed email service created by Google. It offers 15 GB Tier 1 storage capacity to users.
Gmail sign up offers users lots of mouth-watering benefits. No wonder there are over 1.5 Billion active Gmail users around the world. Apart from the ability to synchronize your contacts and calendars, you can retrieve or restore your data in case of device damage or theft. As soon as you provide your details by way of signing into your Gmail account on the new device, your data will be automatically restored. When you sign up for Gmail account, you can send and receive emails up to 25 MB at no extra cost. All you need is an Internet-enabled connection. In fact, with Gmail, you can do much more on the go either on your mobile or personal computers.
Quickest Gmail Sign Up Process
Gmail sign up is one of the surest ways to own a valid email account. You can easily sign up either on smartphone or PC using Gmail’s web portal: Gmail.com. The process is absolutely free and easy. As stated earlier on, the minimum requirement for you to get started is an Internet connection such as a Wi-Fi access point or an active data bundle. The quickest ways to a successful Gmail sign up are as follows:
- Navigate to your web browser on any device.
- Enter www.gmail.com on the web browser.
- On the homepage, click on Create account option at the bottom left.
- Enter your First name and Last name on the form
- Choose a Username of your choice that you can easily remember.
- Choose your Password. Ensure it is strong enough by combining both Numbers, Alphabets and Special Characters.
- Confirm the password by entering the exact value one more time.
- Click next and provide your date of birth.
- Tap the drop-down to select your Gender.
- Input your active mobile number.
- You can either skip or enter an optional but active email address for email account recovery purposes.
- Tap the on-screen instructions to prove that you are not a robot.
- Select your location.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions of services, by Checking the box.
- Then, Click on Next to proceed.
Upon completion of the above steps, your Gmail sign up process will be complete and Google will send you a Welcome message. This automatically gives you full access to all Google email services. You can also go ahead to configure your accounts on any device as you want. Most Android users use their Gmail account to set up their smart devices and sync their data anywhere, anytime.