Folks who want fast and instant emails on the go, opt for Gmail app. It helps you to bring all your stuff in one place. Gmail app is an email client’s application that runs on many smart devices. With the app, you can easily have full access to your emails from anywhere around the world. Once you have it installed and setup, it removes the stress of having to sign in to your Gmail account each time you want to check your emails. Gmail app has almost the same functionality as your regular web-based emails from Google mail.
Gmail app uses a push function to send notifications to your mobile devices whenever an email arrives your inbox. You can compose, reply, or forward an email on the go using the app. With the Gmail app, you can also have access to other Google apps like Google Calendar, Contact and so on. The app is very agile and compatible with most smartphones and tablets. By default, Gmail app comes preinstalled on Android devices but you can download it from Google Play Store. It is very easy to download and setup. The email app has over 1 billion downloads.
Benefits and Features of Gmail App You Don’t Want to Miss
- Staying connected has got easier with Gmail app. You stand to gain a lot of benefits when you download and use the app. Never will you miss an email. Here are the benefits and features of Gmail app:
- It uses push notifications to deliver your messages. You can read and respond online and offline. This means that you can find any message quickly and respond from anywhere
- The app is an easy-to-use email app that keeps your messages safe and saves you time. It is simple to use because you don’t have to learn any new skill if you have ever used the Gmail web version before.
- It offers you a 15 GB of free tier 1 storage on your Google account. Your messages get stored automatically and you won’t have the need to delete messages in order to create space.
- The Inbox is well organized by design. This is to enable you to read messages from colleagues, friends, and family first. Other categories such as Social and Promotional messages are properly sorted, giving you the power to choose emails to view at any point in time.
- Using the “Undo Send” feature, you can now recall a sent email in case you notice a mistake, or have second thoughts right after sending it.
- It supports multiple accounts. You can add both Gmail and non-Gmail addresses such Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, Outlook.com or any other IMAP/POP email directly from the app. You can integrate multiple accounts with ease.
- Gmail has special anti-phishing tools that block spam emails before they hit your inbox to keep your account safe.
How to Download Gmail App on Your Android Device
- Go to Google Play store on your mobile device.
- On the search bar, type “Gmail app”.
- Select the app from the search result.
- Click on the Install button to start the download.
You will need an Internet connection and minimal storage capacity to download the Gmail app successfully. Once the download is complete, the app will install automatically. You can launch the app from your device app menu and follow the setup prompts that follow.