Capital One Auto Navigator is one of the unique products of Capital One Auto Finance. It helps pre-approved customers to find cars of their choice from the network of participating dealers and get auto financing. Capital One Auto Navigator pre-qualification offer allows US customers to find and finance their next car, all in one place. When you visit the Auto Navigator website, you’ll be able to complete your pre-qualification process in a few minutes. It allows you the opportunity to find cars that fit your budget. You can also personalize your vehicle financing terms. This simple car buying process allows you to be pre-approved for auto loans, individually or jointly. Capital One Auto Navigator pre-approval is a simple process that seeks to get customer information without impacting their credit score.
With Capital One Auto Navigator, you’ll be able to get at least $4000 worth of finance for a new or used vehicle. The vehicle model whether it’s a car, truck, minivan or an SUV must be a 2009 model year or newer vehicle whose mileage is less than 120,000 miles. It must also be one vehicle that is available at a participating dealer’s outlet and intended for personal use. Capital One Auto Navigator dealers are subject to change without notice. All you’ll need to do is to use the Explore Dealers feature on the website. It’s important to note that there are some restrictions with Capital One Auto Navigator pre-qualification offer. You’ll not be able to buy certain vehicles such as commercial vehicles, Saab, recreational vehicles, motorcycles, boats, camper vans, etc.
Capital One Auto Navigator Pre Approval
In order to pre-qualify for Capital One auto finance in the US, you’ll need to visit www.capitalone.com/cars/prequalify. On this page, you will be able to check your eligibility. This helps you to check whether you’re qualified for auto financing or not. Once you’re pre-approved, you’ll be able to search for cars. Prequalification also allows you to see the Annual Percentage Rates (APRs) and the monthly payment estimates. It also gives you the opportunity to view the offer summary. Once you get your offer summary, you can take it to any of the participating dealers near you. At the dealer’s outlet, complete the credit application form, sign and submit all the necessary documents.
Eligibility Criteria for Auto Financing With Capital One
Customers who want to get auto financing with Capital One must meet certain conditions before they can receive financing. Here are the minimum requirements for pre-qualification:
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a verifiable US street address.
- Depending on your credit qualifications, a monthly income of at least $1,500 is required.
- Applicant must not have recently applied and funded another loan with Capital One Auto Finance.
- No existing Capital One accounts of the applicant must be past due or delinquent. That is, all your Capital One accounts must be in good standing.
- Customers must provide all the necessary documents and submit a credit application through a participating dealer.
- Applicant must use Auto Navigator Pre-qualification offer within 30 days before it expires.
How to Get Pre-Qualified
You can use Capital One Auto Navigator to pre-qualify for auto financing. Here are the steps you can use to complete your pre-qualification online:
- On the web browser of your device, type: capitalone.com/cars and hit the enter tab. This will take you to Capital One Auto Navigator homepage.
- Click on Get Pre-Qualified tab.
- On the next page, select the account type – Individual or Joint by clicking on it. Then, click Next: Personal button to continue. You can also sign in if you’re true with Auto Navigator pre-qualification.
- Enter your personal information such as first name, last name, date of birth, social security number, etc.
- Provide your contact details like email address, phone number, etc, and click Next: Residence
- Enter your street address and click on Next: Employment
- Provide your employment details
- Review and submit accordingly. Capital One will review the information you submitted to determine whether you pre-qualify. This will not affect your credit score in any way.
Capital One Auto Navigator Dealers
Capital One Auto Navigator has more than 12,000 participating dealers in the US that customers can choose from. In order to complete your application process, you’ll need to take your offer summary to the dealer of the vehicle you love. The offer gives an overview of the financing terms. You can use the Explore Dealer feature on the Auto Navigator website (www.capitalone.com/cars) to know the exact location of the dealer.