Capital One 360 offers a wide range of products such as Credit Cards, Checking & Savings Accounts, Auto Loans, Business and other Commercial services. If you’re looking for an online checking account, Capital One 360 Checking account is just right for you. US citizens (excluding US territories) and legal permanent residents who are aged 18 and above are qualified to open this type of account. There’s no initial deposit requirement. The most interesting thing is that you can open a Capital One Checking account in two ways. You can open it online or walk into any Capital One branches near you.
- Capital One 360 Checking Overview.
- Capital One 360 Checking Minimum Account Opening Requirements.
- How to Open Capital One 360 Checking Account on the Web.
- Ways to Withdraw and Transfer Funds from your Capital One 360 Checking Account.
- How to Email or Contact Capital One Customer Service.
- Capital One 360 Customer Service Contact.
With your Capital One Checking account, you can pay your bills, get cash, issue checks, make deposits, transfer money and above all earn some interests. When you think any electronic checking account that pays interest, think Capital One 360 Checking. It gives you the opportunity to manage your account on the go via your smartphone, tablet or desktop computer. One of the greatest advantages of Capital One 360 Checking is that you don’t have to pay any extra fees. You can also withdraw money at any Capital One or over 39, 000 Allpoint ATMs with no charges. Isn’t that interesting?
Capital One 360 Checking Minimum Account Opening Requirements
Customers are required to meet certain criteria before they can open a 360 checking account. Eligible customers must:
- Be United States citizens or lawful permanent residents with a U.S. physical address or with military addresses.
- Have a valid Social Security number and at least 18 years old
- Be a paperless Customer who accepts electronic delivery of all communications.
How to Open Capital One 360 Checking Account on the Web
You can open up to three Capital One 360 Checking accounts. However, you’ll need to select one of them as the default account. We shall find out why this is necessary soon. Here are the steps you can use to open a 360 Checking account on the web:
- On the web browser of your device, type: www.capitalone.com and hist the enter button. This will take you to the homepage.
- Hover over the Checking & savings tab at the left corner of your screen and select 360 Checking® from the dropdown menu under CHECKING sub-heading.
- On the next page, click on the Open Account tab. You may wish to review what 360 Checking account is. Just scroll down if you want.
- Confirm whether you have an existing Capital One Login by answering Yes or No as applicable. If you have, sign in with it for a faster experience. Else, continue
- Choose the account type (Single or Joint)
- Enter your first name, lastname, and date of birth.
- Provide your contact details – street adddress, email and mobile phone number.
- Fill in your employment information and social security number.
- Select your primary citizenship country. You can also select secondary citizenship if applicable
- Review and accept all the Terms and Conditions
- Click on “Now, let’s add money tab” and follow instructions to complete.
It’s important to note that when opening more one 360 Checking account, you’ve to specify the default account. This is because Capital One associates a debit MasterCard® with only your default account. With the debit MasterCard®, you will be able to withdraw cash MasterCard® is accepted. In other words, your default account will be the account for all ATM deposits, withdrawals and POS transactions.
Ways to Withdraw and Transfer Funds from your Capital One 360 Checking Account
Capital One 360 Checking offers the account holder the opportunity to withdraw or transfer money through five different ways which include:
- 360 Checking website,
- The debit MasterCard® for all ATM withdrawals and POS transactions.
- Send a Check or
- Via phone call.
Note that the account also allows you to transfer money between linked 360 Checking and 360 Money Market accounts at a Capital One ATM terminal. You can make extrenal transfers too. This will take, in most cases, 2-3 business days to reflect.
How to Contact or Email Capital One Customer Service
There are many communication channels that you can use to contact Capital One Customer Service. The entire support system is product-specific. Nevertheless, you can contact Capital One Customer Service on the General customer service phone line: 1-877-383-4802. If you need a fast response, you can also tweet @AskCapitalOne. Generally, we recommend the use the product-specific customer service lines below for quick response.
For Capital One Banking Products, you can contact customer service support on the following phone numbers:
- Retail Branch Banking Accounts – Call: 1-800-655-2265
- Non-Branch Account – Call: 1-888-810-4013
- Online Banking Assistance – Call: 1-877-442-3764
- Report a Lost or Stolen ATM/Debit card – Call: 1-804-967-1000. This number is available internationally.
- Contact by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can use this email address to report all suspicious emails that claim to be from Capital One.
How to Contact Capital One 360 Customer Service
For all 360-specific banking product, you can reach the customer service on the Phone, by Mail or Fax every day of the week.
- New Customers can call: 1-800-289-1992 between 8AM to 11PM ET to get started.
- Existing Customers can call: 1-888-464-0727 between the hours of 8AM – 11PM ET to have their issues resolved.
- Interactive Phone Services are available through 1-888-464-7868
All your Written Correspondence and Deposits should be sent to:
Capital One 360
P.O. Box 60
St. Cloud, MN 56302-0060
All Written Correspondence and Documents: 1-888-464-3220
The above Capital One 360 Checking support details are the most preferred if you require a faster customer service support for your specific needs. However, you can still use the General customer service phone support line: 1-877-383-4802 if you prefer the option.