Bing Ads runs a pay-per-click (PPC) advertising model in which you only pay when a potential customer clicks on your ad or calls your business. It is a search engine marketing (SEM) platform for businesses that work on a PPC basis. Bing Ads is one of the greatest search engine advertising and marketing solutions that you can use to promote your business. You can choose to go global or remain local. It also gives you the flexibility you need to remain within a certain budget limit. Bing PPC helps you to get your ad to the front of your potential customers just at the moment they are about to make a decision.
With Bing Ads PPC, you’ll enjoy the lowest cost per click (CPC) ever on the Internet. This is true of Facebooks Ads as well. If cost control is important to you, try Bing Ads PPC. It will help you to target and reach the right audience. Bing Ads has an awesome ad distribution network. When you signup and run a campaign, your ads will appear on Bing Network, AOL, Yahoo, partner websites as well as other Bing or Yahoo powered websites. Bing PPC allows you to get to the top of the search engine results page (SERP). Just like Google Ads PPC which is auction-based and relies on keywords, you only pay the bid amount each time a visitor clicks on your ad.
Benefits of PPC Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
As I explained earlier, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a pay per click advertising model. It allows your ad to appear at the top of search engine
organic listings or alongside other SERPs. Bing Ads offers you the opportunity to bid for ads space on the search result pages. The good news is that you only pay for SEM clicks. With SEM, you’re in charge of when your website appears on results pages. Above all, you decide how much you want to pay for the display of your ad and set your budget caps. Other benefits of using Bing PPC include:
- You get the best return on investment.
- Bing Ads helps you to drive traffic to your website across the globe and get people to call your business.
- It also provides direction to your store location.
- Helps your business to find value by exposing your brand to millions of unique searchers on Bing Network. Most desktop searches are powered by Bing. In other words, Bing through its partner networks will give your brand the right exposure it needs. Bing Network consists of millions of users across various platforms such as Amazon devices, Windows 10, Cortana, Office, Siri, Maps on leading websites and Spotlight Search on Apple devices.
- It connects you to millions of exclusive Bing Network users around the world.
How to Use Bing Ads Pay Per Click Advertising (SEM)
In order to successfully use Bing Ads to drive more people to your website or business, there three things to consider:
- Expand your reach and targeting: What’s your area of coverage? Do you want to remain local or go global? What’s your focus device? Do you want to run only on a computer? Do you want to include smartphones and tablets? This is very important in order to find value and be successful.
- The budget cap and bid strategy: Try not to set your budget limits way too low or too high. Do your due diligence well. This is because once your bids are competitive, your ad will stay in a strong position where it can get more clicks.
- Use of bid relevant keywords: Always ensure that your website and ads are relevant to the keywords you bid on.
Bing Ads Signup | How to Create Your PPC Account
Your journey to business success probably begins with Bings Ads. Here are the steps you can use to sign up for Bind Ads pay per click:
- On the web browser of your device, type: advertise.bingads.microsoft.com and hit the enter button. This will take you to the homepage.
- Click on the Signup button at the top right corner of your screen.
- On the next page, enter your Microsoft email address and password. Note that if you were previously logged into your Microsoft account, the system will automatically sign you into Bing Ads.
- Then, enter your legal business name, first name, and last name
- Provide your business phone and location
- Select Currency, Time zone and state your purpose
- Review and agree to the Bing Ads Terms and Conditions.
- Click on Create Account to finish.
Bing Ads Support
Bing Ads also allows you to set up your account for free by calling support, at 877 635 3561. Alternatively, you can start a live chat by selecting the Start a live chat button at the top right corner of the signup page.