It offers customers one of the best video streaming services covering movies and Original TV Shows. The platform gives users access to popular films in 4K HDR systems.
Helpsters — Official Trailer
In this article, we will have a look at the subscription cost, options, and supported devices. We will also give a list of countries where the streaming service is available.
It comes with a free 7-day trial period. You stand to enjoy up to one year of free subscription when you buy a new Apple device. This is one of the subscription options that intending users can go for.
How Much Does Apple TV Plus Cost?
Apple TV+ costs $4.99 monthly after a 7‑day free trial. Each subscription includes access for up to six (6) family members at no extra cost. It also includes access to popular Hollywood movies and ad-free Originals which you can watch on-demand.
There is also a limited time offer for students who have an active Apple Music Student Plan. Under the special time offer, students who qualify enjoy free access to original shows and movies.
Hala — Official Trailer
Apple TV+ Subscription Options
There are three main subscription options available. You can choose any subscription method that suits your budget. The options are as follows:
- Monthly Subscription of $4.99. This allows you to share your subscription with up to six members of your family.
- One year free subscription. This offers is applicable when you buy a new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac after September 10, 2019, from Apple or an Apple-authorized dealer.
- Verified College Student Limited time offer. Students with active Apple Music Student Plan have free access to movies and Original TV shows. This offer is available to students around the world. However, the offer may end at any time and for one student only. It cannot be shared with family members.
See — Official Trailer
How to Redeem or Activate your free one-year Subscription?
You can redeem or activate your free one-year Apple TV+ subscription by following the steps below:
- Power on your new Apple device
- Sign in with your Apple ID
- Launch the Apple TV app on your new device. Check and confirm that your device is running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS. If not, update to the latest version of either iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS, depending on your device. Just update to iOS 12.3 or later, tvOS 12.3 or later and macOS Catalina.
- Once you open the app, the offer is displayed. If this is not the case, visit the Apple TV+ channel page where you will see the offer.
- Then, click “Enjoy 1 Year Free” and you are good to go!
Apple TV+ Supported/Compatible Devices or Platforms
You can watch Apple TV Plus on Apple devices, and select smart TVs and streaming platforms. You can watch different shows and movies on the app. The app comes pre-installed on Apple devices and can also be downloaded from the App Store. Here is the list of supported devices:
- Apple TV (3rd generation), HD and 4K
- Samsung Smart TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Roku Players and TVs
You can also watch Apple TV+ on tv.apple.com. In other words, you can stream live on the web by visiting tv.apple.com.
Servant — Official Trailer
List of Countries where Apple TV+ is Available
Here is the list of countries and regions where the streaming service is available:
Europe, Russia, and Central Asia
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States of America (USA)
Ghostwriter — Official Trailer
Africa and the Middle East
- Cape Verde
- Guinea Bissau
- Sri Lanka
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Latin America and Caribbean
- Antigua & Barduba
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- St. Kitts and Nevis
- Cayman Islands
- El Salvador
- Trinidad & Tobago
- British Virgin Islands
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
Apple TV+ is expanding and more countries will have streaming services in no time. If the service is not yet in your country, I am sure that folks at Apple TV+ are working round the clock to arrive at your city soonest.