AOL Mail is one of fastest ways to communicate for free with family, friends, and co-workers. A free AOL Mail account gives you the ability to access your email account and a number of online news and entertainment content that AOL provides. To use the email service, you will need to login or sign in to your AOL Mail account. In other words, AOL login allows users who already have an existing account the access right they need to use the email service. One may ask, how do I log in or sign in?
The AOL login is a simple process that requires users to provide their username and password. Due to ease of administration and customization, the email service is probably the most preferred for millions of users. AOL Mail ranks among the best options for those deciding which email service to use. Users can also enjoy some amazing benefits such as exclusive access to news (both local and international), entertainment, lifestyle, video, games and so on. AOL offers search bar and quick link tools so that users can easily get to their favorite sites
Why AOL Login?
With AOL login, you will gain full access to all free AOL email service. To be able to log in successfully, you ought to have signed up before now. However, if you don’t have an existing AOL Mail account you can easily create one. Just visit the official AOL website at aol.com. At the top right corner of your screen, you will find the Login/Join tab. Click on it and select Join. Then, follow the on-screen prompts to fill in the necessary form.
How to Login or Sign In to Your AOL Mail Account
AOL login procedures are as follows:
- Go to www.aol.com and tap on the Login/Join tab in the top right corner of your screen.
- Enter your username or email address.
- Click Next
- On the next page, enter your password.
- Click on the Login icon to proceed to your mailbox. Note that you can also sign in with your Facebook, Google or Yahoo accounts.
How to Set Up AOL 2-Step Verification or Two-factor Authentication
Two-factor Authentication (2FA) or 2-step verification is an optional security feature to prevent unauthorized account use. Here are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to your AOL account security page.
- Click the Toggle button beside “Two-step verification,” to turn it on.
- Enter your active mobile phone number.
- Select “Send SMS” or “Call me” to get a verification code.
- Enter the verification code when it arrives.
- Click Verify and you are good to go.
AOL login credentials have to be kept secret in order to prevent unauthorized access to your AOL mail account. So, at all timeskKeep your password secret as much as possible and ensure that you log out properly from any shared device you use.