In This Article:
- American Express Serve Card Overview.
- How to Get or Sign Up for an American Express Serve Card Account Online.
- Steps to Register or Activate Jackson Hewitt American Express Serve Card.
- How to Send or Request Money from Family and Friends Using Amex Serve.
American Express Serve Card is one of the best prepaid debit cards available our modern day payment card industry (PCI) today. The Amex Serve Card is ideal for the underserved public or those who do not want to open and maintain a regular bank or credit card account in the US. It offers users great benefits at very minimal fees. There are three main types of American Express Serve cards that you can choose from depending on your needs. They include: American Express Serve, American Express Serve Free Reloads, or American Express Serve Cash Back. With any of these debit cards, you can make purchases in-store or online anywhere American Express cards are accepted.
You can sign up for an American Express Serve account at www.serve.com in a few easy steps. All you’ll need to do is to find the right Prepaid Account that suits you. There are no credit check, minimum balance or hidden fees. Above all, it’s absolutely free to register online and free to do a CVS Direct Deposit on the Amex Serve Card. You can also withdraw money from MoneyPass ATMs nationwide. The Serve card will save you a whole lot of cost if you use it diligently. A Serve account allows you to remove funds through ATM withdrawals, pay utility bills via Amex Check, and transfer money to your bank account or other bank accounts.
How to Get or Sign Up for an American Express Serve Account Online.
There are two ways that you can use to get an American Express Serve card. You can register online to get one of the Amex Serve’s Prepaid Debit Cards for free or you can purchase a temporary card at any participating local retailers. The cards are available in popular stores like Walgreens, Walmart, Giant Eagle, Hannaford, OfficeMax, Rite Aid, Office Depot, Jewel-Osco, Acme, Bi-Lo, CVS/pharmacy, Albertson’s, Duane Reade, Dollar General, Food Lion, SuperValu, etc. As soon as you buy the temporary card, you can go to www.serve.com to register it online. This will allow you to access the full benefits and features of American Express Serve. Here are the steps you can use to open an American Express Serve Account online:
- On the web browser of your device, type secure.serve.com/Serve/Signup and hit the enter button.
- On the next page, enter your First Name and Last Name
- Enter your Email Address
- Click on Open An Account tab and follow the instructions to complete.
It’s important to note that you can open or register up to five (5) Accounts. All you need to do is to choose from any of the American Express Serve Prepaid Debit Cards such as:
- American Express Serve
- The American Express Serve Free Reloads
- American Express Serve Cash Back
- American Express Serve (Jackson Hewitt Co-Brand) and
- OneVIP™ from American Express Serve
How to Register or Activate Jackson Hewitt American Express Serve Card
Below are the steps that you can use to activate American Serve Card on the web:
- On the web browser of your device, type: www.serve.com and hit the enter button. This will take you to the Card activation homepage.
- Click on Register Your Card button at the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- On the next page, enter your 15-digit Card number and 4-digit security code.
- Click on the Continue tab to proceed.
- Input your personal information such as First name, Last name, Email, Address, Phone number and Date of Birth, etc.
- Then, click on the Agree and Submit button to complete the activation process.
How to Send or Request Money from Family and Friends Using Amex Serve
American Express Serve Account allows you to send money or request money from friends and family members. Here are the steps you can follow:
- Sign in to your account at www.serve.com.
- Click on the Pay & Transfer tab.
- Select Send Money or Request Money from the drop-down menu and follow the instructions to complete. Amex Serve will send you an email notification when you send or request has been approved, negotiated or declined.
It’s important to note that when someone sends you money and you’ve more than one Amex Serve Account with the same email address or phone number, the money will be posted to the newest active and verified account.
All American Express Serve cards offer purchase protection FDIC insurance, Amex Offers, Fraud protection, etc, just like Amex credit cards. Nevertheless, we recommend that you carefully review the applicable fees & limits for each card before you signup or purchase the card. This is very important in order to avoid incurring unnecessary charges without noticing it. The prevailing fees and limits for each can be found at www.serve.com.