Amazon UK is the United Kingdom online shopping section of Amazon.com. It’s an important part of Amazon’s network of global online shopping stores. Amazon UK offers one of the lowest prices on 4K UHD TVs, digital cameras, mobile phones, Bluetooth speakers, headphones, gaming laptops, E-readers, Fire tablets, and Echo devices. Items such as books, MP3, sports, music, DVDs, video games, and other home appliances come at great discount prices. The website is very easy to use. It helps online shoppers to quickly shop or order for items without stress. By design, Amazon UK is intended to serve locals but it goes beyond that mandate. Today, it ships globally and provides free one-day delivery for Amazon Prime members in the UK.
- Amazon UK Overview.
- Product Categories.
- How to Navigate through Amazon.co.uk Website.
- Steps to Use to Sign Up for Amazon UK Account.
- How to Become a Seller on Amazon.co.uk & Amazon Marketplaces across Europe.
Amazon UK offers a lot of opportunities to Amazon online shopping users. Apart from shopping for items you like, you can sell on Amazon.co.uk website as well. Not only does it offer users, one of the lowest prices for items, but it also provides great discounts on various products. The web portal – amazon.co.uk allows online shoppers to interact in real-time with different Amazon service offerings. There are a lot of deals, cashback offers, discount vouchers, and Subscribe & Save service which users stand to enjoy. For example, Amazon Prime members who make a lot of orders, have full access to free unlimited next day delivery. Even non-Prime members can try Amazon Prime membership for 30 days period FREE of charge and enjoy over two million ad-free songs.
When you visit www.amazon.co.uk, you’ll be able to browse different product categories by the department. You don’t need to provide any sign-in credentials in order to be able to shop for items. The product categories are as follows:
- Fire TV
- Fire Tablets
- Car & Motorbike
- Business, Industry & Science
- Amazon Launchpad
- Home Services
- Books & Audible
- Movies, TV, Music & Games
- Electronics & Computers
- Kindle E-readers & Books
- Amazon Pantry
- Find a Gift
- Home, Garden, Pets & DIY
- Prime Video
- Apps for Android
- Echo & Alexa
- Toys, Children & Baby
- Clothes, Shoes & Watches
- Sports & Outdoors
- Amazon Music
- Food & Grocery
- Health & Beauty
How to Navigate through Amazon.co.uk Website
The website is a very user-friendly online shopping site. The homepage provides users navigational tools such as Shop by Department, Your Amazon.co.uk, Today’s Deals, Gift Cards & Top Up, Sell, and Help tabs. It also provides special sections such as Women’Fashion Outlet, Your Account Sign In & Lists areas. Sections such as your Basket and where you can try Amazon Prime are also available. To be able to use the website successfully, you will need to create an account or sign in. Creating your own account allows you to unlock certain features. You’ll be able to try Prime membership, view your orders and contact a seller, make a wish list and manage your content and devices. Signing up for an account may qualify you for free delivery with some items.
Apart from shopping, there are a number of ways you can make money on the website. You can sell on different Amazon programmes like sell your products & services on Amazon or utilize Amazon Business, Homemade and Associate programme. Amazon.co.uk also offers different payment methods such as Amazon Platinum Mastercard, Amazon Classic Mastercard, Amazon Money Store. It also gives users various options to shop with their Points, or top up their account out or in-store.
How to Sign Up for Amazon UK Account
When you sign up for an account, you will gain full access to the online shop features. You’ll be able to shop and manage your orders. It gives you access to member-only products such as Prime music, books, Prime Videos, and other items. The account requires new customers to provide their credit card details before they are set up. Here are the steps you can use to sign up for an Amazon account:
- From the web browser of your device, type www.amazon.co.uk and hit the enter button. This will take you to the homepage.
- Hover over the “Hello, Sign in Your Account” tab at the upper right corner of the homepage.
- From the drop-down menu, select “Start here” against the New Customer tab.
- Enter your name, email address, and password. Then, re-enter the password again.
- Next, click on “Create your Amazon account” to continue.
- Then, proceed by clicking on your account button icon.
- Fill out the payment method to be able to purchase an item.
- Click on the Shop by Department at the upper left corner of your screen and select the item you want.
- Add the item to the cart by clicking add to cart.
- Then, proceed to checkout and enter your delivery address.
Note that if you have an existing amazon.com account, you can also use it to sign in to your account without having to create a new one. You can also try Prime by clicking on the icon. This will allow you to enjoy the amazing benefits of Amazon Prime. Within the 30 days trial period, you’ll be able to ship items to UK address for free.
How to Become a Seller on Amazon.co.uk & Amazon Marketplaces across Europe
You can start to sell on Amazon in four easy steps. All you’ll need to do is create an account, list your products, fulfill the order and receive payment. You can start without your own website. To start selling online on Amazon.co.uk and across all Amazon marketplaces across Europe, you’ll pay a £25 (exclusive of VAT) monthly fee. It’s important to note that you can join and leave at any time as a seller on Amazon. There are no upfront commitments. Below are the steps you can use to sign up:
- On the browser of your device, type: www.amazon.co.uk and hit the enter button.
- Sign in with your Amazon account
- Click on Sell at the upper corner of the homepage.
- On the next page, tap on Start selling button. Then, fill out the Seller information and click next.
- Fill out the billing and deposit process and click Continue.
- Select the tax information and then click Continue.
- Enter the product details and click Continue to get started.
Amazon UK offers users a wide range of products and service at low prices. The Amazon online shopping UK sales offer one of the greatest discounts ever. There are lots of special deals, vouchers, and cashback. The amazon.co.uk provides users the easy way to look up an item on the website. It is sorted by departments. Online shoppers who like quality products at a reasonable price, use Amazon.co.uk.