If you like looking back at old photos or being able to do lots of things with a picture such as editing, sharing or even storing all your pictures automatically, Amazon Photos is just right for you. It offers Amazon Prime members secure online backup for their photos and videos. The free online photo storage app lets you store, view, and share your important photos right on your smartphone, tablet, desktop, laptop computers, MacBook and Fire devices. Amazon Photos gives you the ability to print your photos from the Amazon mobile shopping app. You can also see your “This Day” photos, recently uploaded content, and comment on photos in a Group directly from your notifications. For most users, This Day photos is one their favorite features because it gives them the opportunity to look back at their treasured moments years after.
Amazon Photos gives Prime members unlimited full-resolution photo storage and 5 GB storage for videos, document, and other files. It also allows prime members to invite up to five friends or family members to receive unlimited photo storage and collect photos together in the Family Vault. This means that you can use the Groups feature to privately pool and share full-resolution photos and videos. You can view and share your photos on nearly any phone, tablet, or computer, and you can set a screensaver on your Fire TV, Echo Show, or Echo Spot. Amazon Photos is a great storage facility for all your pictures and lets you to have all your photos in one place. It is important to note that you cannot use Amazon Photos for commercial purposes. It is only for your personal use.
Amazing Features and Benefits of Amazon Photos Album
Below are the feature and benefits of Amazon Photos:
- Amazon Photos backs up your photos and videos securely with Amazon.
- It automatically saves your photos for easy backup and to free up memory on your smartphone, tablet and other devices.
- It helps you to share photos and albums via SMS, email, other apps, or privately with Groups.
- The app allows Prime members to search for photos by keyword, location, and so on.
- It allows you to see your photos on your Fire TV, tablet, computer, or on the Echo Show, where available.
How to View Your Photos or Pictures on Amazon Photos App
Here are the steps you can follow to view your photos on Amazon Photos:
- Launch the Amazon Photos App by tapping “Photos”
- Click on “Cloud” to see compatible photos stored in your Amazon Drive account.
- Tap Device to see photos taken by your front-facing camera or you downloaded.
In your Photos library, you can perform actions such as viewing your album in Grid View, Mosaic View or opening the entire album. You can also play a personal video by taping the Play icon on the video or zoom in and out of a photo by pinching inward or outward with your finger.
How to Share Your Photos on Amazon Photos
The steps to share your photos on Amazon Photos are:
- Open the Amazon Photos App by tapping “Photos” and then select “Cloud” or “Device” tab.
- Tap the “Share” icon
- Click “Email” to email your photo.
- Tap More to send a photo using another app installed on your device.
How to Show Pictures on Your Amazon Echo
Compatible Amazon Echo devices allow you to view a slideshow of your pictures. You can set the speed of the of your photo slideshow via the following steps:
- You can say, “Go to settings,” or swipe down from the top of the screen and select “Settings”.
- Click on “Display”, and then select “Photo Slideshow”.
- Select “Slideshow Speed”, and then set your preferred speed.
How to Use Voice Command to View and Share Photos with Your Alexa Contacts Using Echo Device:
To view your photos, just say:
- “Show my photos.”
- “Show This Day photos.”
- “Show Family Vault photos.”
- “Show my photo albums.”
- “Show me (album title) album.”
To share a photo, just say:
- “Share this photo.”
- “Share this photo with Joe.”
- “Send this photo.”
- “Send this photo to Rice.”
To view photos shared with you, just say:
- “Show my shared photos.”
- “Show photos shared with me.”
- “Show photos shared by Bob.”
- “Show photos from Jack.”
To control the playback of your slideshows, just say:
- “(Pause / Resume / Repeat) slideshow.”
- “(Previous / Next) photo.”
- “Turn on shuffle.”
- “Zoom (in / out).”
How to Change Photos On Your Echo Slideshow
Here are the steps to follow:
- Launch the “Alexa” app. Tap the three horizontal bars in the upper left corner to view the side menu.
- Select “Settings”.
- Choose the “Echo Show” from your list of Alexa-enabled devices
- Scroll down until you see “Home Screen Background”. Select the button that reads “Choose a Photo.”
- Select a photo from your smart device. It will appear on the next screen and give you the option to resize it to fit the Show’s screen.
- Tap Upload. This sends the photo to your Echo Slideshow’s display.
Amazon Photos Pricing
If you love taking pictures and achieving them, you may need to choose a plan that fits your digital storage needs. It offers users the opportunity to purchase extra storage for their photos, videos, and other files.
Here is a comprehensive list of all available storage plans and their prices:
- 100 GB costs $11.99 a year.
- 1 TB – $59.99 a year
- 2 TB – $119.98 a year
- 3 TB – $179.97 a year
- 4 TB – $239.96 a year
- 5 TB – $299.95 a year
- 6 TB – $359.94 a year
- 7 TB – $419.93 a year
- 8 TB – $479.92 a year
- 9 TB – $539.91 a year
- 10 TB – $599.90 a year
- 20 TB – $1,199.80 a year
- 30 TB – $1,799.70 a year.
You can access Amazon Photos is via the desktop web browser, Windows or Mac desktop, iOS, and Android mobile devices as well as Fire devices. This means that you can upload your photos and personal videos from your computer to your Amazon Drive account using the Amazon Drive application for PC and Mac. For mobile devices, you can upload your photos and personal videos using the Amazon Drive Photos for Android app, or upload your photos using the Amazon Drive Photos for iPhone and iPod touch app. Photos or personal videos (under 20 minutes long) uploaded to any of these applications will appear in your Amazon Drive and subsequently appear on all your devices when you are online. Note that once you cancel or do not renew your Amazon Prime membership, the unlimited photo storage benefits associated with the membership will be terminated.