Amazon Hub is an apartment locker that helps Amazon customers pick up their packages from anyone at any time. This secure delivery solution is available in the United States, UK, Canada, France, Italy, and Germany. Amazon hub allows you to ship your orders to Amazon locker and pick it up at your own convenient time. After your order is shipped to Amazon hub, you’ll receive a unique pick-up code via email or text message. You’ll have 3 days to collect your package. Picking up deliveries from Amazon hub apartment locker is very fast and convenient. Nevertheless, the Amazon locker is only available to your residence and not open to the general public.
- Amazon Hub Overview.
- How to Ship or Send to Amazon Hub Locker Locations.
- Steps to Use Amazon Hub.
- How to Start or Get an Amazon Hub Apartment Locker.
Getting Amazon hub apartment locker up and running starts with a few steps. You’ll need to submit a request to Amazon and wait for necessary evaluation and approval before you can commence work. Amazon hub comes in different shapes and sizes. The modular locker system has a touch screen that allows Amazon customers to enter their pick-up code. When you enter your unique pick-up code, the assigned door opens so you can retrieve the package. It’s important to note that sending a package to Amazon hub locker does not require an Amazon Prime membership. There’s no extra charge to your residents but can only accept Amazon packages from anyone.
How to Ship or Send to Amazon Hub Locker Locations
Amazon Shopping allows you to shop for different items online from the comfort of your living room. So, when you’re done with adding items into your shopping cart or basket, proceed to checkout. Remember, Amazon Locker helps you to receive your Amazon packages at a more secure location. Your apartment lobby can be an Amazon locker location if previously approved and installed. You can find your Locker locker when selecting a shipping address during the checkout process or when adding a new address in your account. Here are the steps that you can use to ship or send to Amazon hub locker:
- On the web browser of your device, type: www.amazon.com and hit the enter button. This will take you to the homepage.
- Begin to add items that you want to your cart or basket.
- Then, proceed to checkout.
- Select your locker location as your delivery address at checkout.
- Amazon’s preferred carrier delivers the package to your Amazon locker location and an email containing your pickup code is sent to you.
- Go to your chosen locker location to collect your package.
How to Use Amazon Hub | How It Works
Let’s have a look at how you can use the Amazon locker. This is how it works:
- At checkout from amazon.com website, select your amazon hub locker location as your delivery address. You can also use the “Find a Locker Location” feature at checkout.
- Amazon sends you an email or a text message with a 6-digit unique code as soon as the carriers deliver your packages to the locker.
- Then, visit the locker location and enter the one-time pickup code on the hub’s touch screen.
- A door pops open so you can pick up your package. This service is available 24/7, so you can pick up the package at any time within 3 days of the receipt of the code.
Alternatively, you can also pick up your package by scanning the barcode. A barcode scanner is available to help you complete the pickup process. All you’ll need to do is to use the barcode scanner and follow the on-screen instructions or prompts to complete. It’s important to note that the barcode scanner is located directly beneath the hub’s touch screen.
How to Start or Get an Amazon Locker
The process of applying for an Amazon hub apartment locker for your organization is simple and straightforward. First, you’ll need to submit a request to Amazon. You can submit your request by visiting: amazon29.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9ogupn5EUBsSgkt. Just copy the URL and paste on your web browser and hit the enter button. The survey takes about 5 minutes to complete and powered by Qualtrics. Second, Amazon evaluates the suitability or otherwise, the installation of an Amazon Locker. If everything works out well, there will be an approval and subsequent installation. However, submission of a request form does not guarantee that an Amazon Locker can be installed in the proposed location.