Amazon Ca refers to the Canadian section of Amazon online shop. It is part of global network of Amazon online stores designed to facilitate quick processing of orders and to serve locals. The online shop has a web portal – amazon.ca. Amazon Ca allows users to interact in real-time with different services on offer. Be it special deals or promo, Amazon Ca is one online shop that promo lovers enjoy great giveaways.
Amazon Ca also offers Canadian users the opportunity to try Amazon Prime membership FREE for 30 days period. Within the trial period, prime members can ship items for free. On the website, you also get up to 50% discount off your daily deals and coupon, promo code and Amazon cash book. The website provides members with the fastest means to look up items on the website. The online shop is sorted by departments.
The product categories include:
- Automotive & Industrial for building materials
- Beauty & Grocery
- Canadian music
- Patio & Garden
- Music in French
- Boutiques Francophones
- Woman, Men, Kid & Baby’s cloth
- Health and the
- Amazon Echo & Alexa
How to Use Amazon Ca
In order to use Amazon Canada, you will need to register or create an account and become a Prime member which is a common practice in all Amazon websites. You can also sell products on the Amazon Canada by visiting the Amazon Seller Central.
How to Sign Up for Amazon Ca Account
When you sign up for Amazon Canada account, you will have full access to the online shop. You can shop for the product of your choice and access to member-only contents such as movies, books, and other items. Amazon.ca account requires users to provide their credit card details. Here are the steps you can follow to sign up:
- From any browser, type amazon.ca and hit the Enter button to continue.
- Click on the “hello sign in your account” icon and click start here to become a Canadian member.
- Enter your email, name, and password. Then re-enter the password again.
- Click on your account button icon.
- Fill out the payment method to be able to purchase an item.
- Click on the shop by department and select the item you want.
- Add the item to the cart by clicking add to cart.
- Then, proceed to checkout and enter your delivery address.
- Try prime by clicking on the icon and start using Amazon Prime.
If you have an existing amazon.com or amazon.co.uk account, you can also use it to sign in to the amazon.ca without having to create a new account. Just enter your email address and password. You can also change your password from Settings if want.
How to Sell Items on Amazon.ca
Amazon.ca offers members the privilege to sell products on the online platform. Here are the steps:
- Type amazon.ca on your web browser and Sign In
- Click on Sell at the top of your screen.
- Tap on Start selling button. Then, fill out the Seller information and click next.
- Fill out the billing and deposit process and click Continue.
- Select the tax info and then click Continue.
- Enter the product details and click Continue
Note the when you sell a product on amazon.ca you are charged for the product. That is just a simple way of selling a product on amazon.ca. Trust you will make a good sale!