When you receive “Valuable Inventory: Under Construction” message or notification from Google AdSense folks, don’t panic. Even top web publishers did at some points in their journey. AdSense Valuable Inventory: Under Construction means that there is something about your web pages that isn’t right. In this writeup, I’ll work you through the necessary manual actions that you need to take to resolve the issue. To fix AdSense Valuable Inventory: Under Construction is very simple if you, first of all, understand what Google AdSense wants you to correct. Generally, AdSense wants you to have a clear Header Menu, great Layout, unique Content and Pages that visitors can easily navigate and interact with.
Anyways, first things first. What is Valuable Inventory under construction in relation to AdSense Program Policies? To have a better understanding of this, let’s briefly have a look at the literal meaning of Valuable and Inventory. Anything valuable is useful, important or beneficial. Right? Inventory, on the other hand, is a list of items. It can be a file, log, directory, catalog, record, or even a register. Now, Valuable Inventory with respect to site structure refers to how you arrange the key elements of your website, especially the PAGES and the NAVIGATION BAR. Your web pages should be presented in such a way that users can easily find what they are looking for. This is a key requirement for a good user experience.
Possible Causes of AdSense Valuable Inventory Under Construction Issue
They include the following, but not limited to:
- Poorly arranged main Header Menu bar:- Users may find it very difficult, if not impossible, navigating or interacting with the content of your pages.
- A website whose Layouts are dotted with empty spaces.
- The Page Navigation Bar that lacks functionality. For example, an unresponsive button, tab or drop-down menu.
How to Fix AdSense Valuable Inventory: Under Construction Issue
In order to resolve Valuable Inventory: Under Construction violation issue, you’ll need to review your website’s navigational menu structure first. The emphasis here is ease of navigation or the structure of your navigation bar. In other words, the way your menu and pages appear when people visit your website ought to very visible. It’s important not to confuse AdSense Valuable Inventory: Under Construction violation with Valuable Inventory: No Content or Not Enough Content issue. Though, both may be related but are not the same. Here are the steps, you can use to fix Google AdSense Valuable Inventory Under Construction issue:
- In the ABOUT page of your website, state clearly what purpose the website serves and how users can benefit. It doesn’t have to be wordy. Just keep it simple! Less is more they say. You can take a cue from the ABOUT page of my website.
Review the site structure and the design of my website –etrendapps.com. and you’ll notice the following:
- That the ABOUT US page, for example, is displayed on the main header menu in BOLD FACE which makes navigation very easy for users.
- That I have not included any form of a widget.
- That after the page title – About Us, comes the description of the purpose the website serves. Very simple and straight to the point. So, any user who visits my About Us page from the landing page (Home), can easily find the right information about the website.
Google AdSense Valuable Inventory: Under Construction Resolution Summary